About MUTAI KELVIN
About Mutai Kelvin
BS.c Actuarial Science by training with industry knowledge in Financial Security and Risk Management . I have a keen interest on InsurTech as it remains a robust subsector of Fintech capturing solid investment as we seek to digitize all aspects of the insurance industry and forms the basis of my research.
System Admin and IT Infrastructure support specialist certified by Google with knowledge in maintaining reliable computer systems, cloud infrastructure, managing and configuring servers and how to use industry tools in an organization’s IT Infrastructure.
I also have a keen interest on Data Science. Currently, the amount of data in the digital universe doubles every year. Technology is exploding and the digital data is changing every business and organization. Think about how much data you have at your fingertip right now, including the 500 million tweets people send every single day. Data and analytics forms the basis of decisions taken by an organization.
I also believe it is up to us to take the mantle and shape the public policy to reflect our values and change our society. With Integrity, strength and vision, we must fight to protect the interests of our societies.
"Strong, Confident & Passionate! I will serve all the residents of Cherangany Constituency to fight for a better future."
Favourite Life Quotes
- Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not clichés but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.
- Positivity, confidence, and persistence are key in life, so never give up on yourself.
- Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honour your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
- We can learn something new anytime we believe we can.
- Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you’re needed by someone.
- When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
- Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
- Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell.
- What is a soul? It’s like electricity – we don’t really know what it is, but it’s a force that can light a room.
- Either I will find a way, or I will make one.
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. It’s where all the fruit is.
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
- Art resides in the quality of doing, process is not magic.
- Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.
- Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
- Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.